Do you enjoy helping others while learning new things? Do you have exceptional communication skills, a friendly demeanor and a love for technology? If you’re just breaking into the workforce or looking to accelerate your career with an awesome company, we’d like to hear from you!
As an Office Manager at Punch Through, you will help with general office duties and the day-to-day administrative aspects of running our business. In this role you would be a key member of our operations team, supporting our staff and helping management with a variety of tasks. Responsibilities will range anywhere from greeting visitors, responding to emails, and purchasing office supplies to assisting with bookkeeping, event planning, and more. You must have excellent communication and organizational skills, an ability to problem-solve, a positive attitude, a sense of humor, and the desire to have fun where you work.
As you grow and learn, you should feel empowered to make your own decisions without input from management. You will be managed with respect and compassion—and we expect the same in return. We’re only interested in curious and enthusiastic candidates ready to own this role and prove their growth potential!
- Manage email inquiries and respond in a timely manner
- Schedule meetings for various members of the organization
- Assist with onboarding new employees
- Light accounting duties and bookkeeping
- Manage office budget and expenses
- Purchasing of office and project-related supplies
- Maintain office supply inventory, including stocking conference rooms/offices as needed
- Organize work-related gatherings, retreats, and events
- Manage and book travel arrangements for employees
- Happily greet clients and visitors upon arrival and direct them accordingly
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail including shipping
- Maintain office cleanliness and organization
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 3-5 years of similar work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Proficiency in DropBox, GoogleDocs and other office applications
- Superb effective/personable communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- Clear and concise writing skills
- Must be able to work in a Mac environment.
- Must have a strong relationship with technology
If interested, please submit your resume through ZipRecruiter AND email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instead of including a cover letter, we ask that you write a story of a time you were forced to learn something you didn’t know in order to complete a project/task. Be sure to include what you struggled with and how you would improve the process next time. (under 300 words). Only submissions that include a resume with the requested story will be considered for the job.
This position is based in Punch Through’s Minneapolis office. No relocation offered.