Embedded Software Engineer
Do you have a real passion for engineering and product development? Do you like the idea of checking your ego at the door, the same as your teammates, then focusing on the task at hand? Are you as driven by the opportunity to create high-quality solutions as you are by completing a project?
If your answer to all of those questions is yes—without a moment of hesitation—then we are looking for an experienced individual like you to join our Minneapolis team in an embedded software engineering position
- Write firmware for connected products
- Coordinate technical approach and development with team members
- Collaborate with clients to determine their needs
- Assist definition of product requirements and specifications
- Engage in continued improvement of team’s best development practices
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 3-5 years experience developing on embedded platforms, from architectural inception through production
- Experience with a variety of toolchains and development environments
- Experience with firmware and/or software test and automation
- Experience designing data transfer and command protocols
- Experience with embedded RTOS and bare metal development
- Experience bringing up and debugging hardware using logic analyzer, oscilloscope, etc.
- Experience with higher level programming languages is a bonus
- Experience with regulated devices is a bonus
- Experience with Bluetooth Low Energy is a bonus
This position is based in Punch Through’s Minneapolis office. No relocation offered.