PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
Punch Through is a product development firm that specializes in the evolving world of connected product development. Building a smart-phone or IoT product requires knowledge of multiple systems, specifications, protocols, and operating systems. By understanding the whole system, we are able to create products that are reliable and dependable.
Bring your own device (BYOD) represents more than just using your personal iPad at the office. It’s an exciting opportunity made possible by the smartphone revolution and BLE.
Remove the barriers to using your connected device by making set up easy while leveraging existing cellular lines of services. No need to worry about customer service-intensive setup and subscription management. New products are disrupting the market in wellness, healthcare, clean energy, security, wearables, transportation and pets.
BUILDING CONNECTED PRODUCTS SINCE 2009
Building a smartphone-connected device requires expertise in multiple domains. Our team has expertise in every discipline to ensure your product is designed with the entire system in mind. We can help structure your product for success and help you avoid common pitfalls that occur when separate groups are only familiar with their one area of expertise.
- Product planning, driven by user experience and technical feasibility
- Cross-discipline system architecture design
- Cost optimized product development, with scalable approaches for low to high volume products
- Proof of concept design and development
- Lean program management
- Project scoping and planning
- Product analytics
- Product verification and validation
- Schematic and PCB design
- Antenna design and certification
- PCB layout including blind/buried microvias, 0.35mm BGA, 3 mil trace/space, flexible printed circuits
- High speed design
- Compliance testing
- Ultra-low-power design
- Component selection
- Design for manufacturability and transition to production
- Complex power management